These six skin-care products are some of our favorites, not just for their effectiveness but for their look-good, feel-good bottles.
- Natura Bissé C+C Vitamin Splash: We love this oldie but goodie because with one spritz, your senses come alive! This mist takes many components from the Mediterranean, such as orange flower, lemon, and grapefruit—acids that help to tone and decongest the skin with the most refreshing scent of vitamin C. It’s a brilliant body splash, post-shower. ($55)
- Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot and Bee Sting Fix Repairing Shot: These may sound scary, but we can assure you they’re anything but. The Dragon’s Blood Fix is ultra-hydrating and contains hyaluronic acid to plump and smooth the skin. The Bee Sting shot works similarly, in that it is both hydrating and plumping, but it also works to heal and restore your skin. Apply them on their own or with your moisturizer, and we’re talking the real dream team. ($25 each)
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: Back and better than ever with all-new packaging, but the same old serum (thank God). We used this anti-aging potion every morning and noticed a huge difference in the brightness and smoothness of our skin. And because it’s loaded with orange and green-tea extracts, your face quickly absorbs the dose of vitamins without becoming oily. Plus, the smell is positively delicious. ($48)
- Lumene Valo Glow Boost Essence: Feeling worn down after the world’s longest winter? Skin very much reflective of said exhaustion? Lumene to the rescue. This Arctic beauty brand is here to give you that maybe she’s born with it glow with its vitamin-C–packed essence. Smoother, better, brighter, stronger! ($25)
- Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster: We only want the freshest food, so why would we expect anything less of our beauty products? Clinique’s Fresh Pressed boosters, once activated, last seven days to deliver maximum results. Mix two drops with your moisturizer, morning and evening, to experience the brightening benefits of pure vitamin C. ($77 for pack of four)
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: It’s no secret that we love this cream, and it’s certainly no surprise why, either! The smell alone is a selling point, but it’s the baby-soft feel that has us coming back for more. Expect super-smooth and super-scented skin that’s impossible not to feel comfortable in. ($45)